Understanding the process of increasing the quality and quantity of website traffic by increasing the visibility of a website or a web page to users of a web search engine.
Html and CSS language knowledge
At the end of this course, you'll master the many facets of SEO, including the process of organically driving traffic to your websites with keyword management and research, on-page and off-page optimization.
The language and teaching techniques are geared to the course's final use. It includes explanatory exercises.
- On Page SEO
- Local SEO
- Image Optimization
- Internal Linking
- Robots.txt and Meta Robots
- URL Structure and Permalinks
- Meta Description Optimization
- Title Tag Optimization
- Headings Tags
- Structured Data and Shema Markup
- Responsiveness and Mobile Friendliness
- Page Speed
- Keywords: Proximity, Density and Prominence
- Domain Names
- Social Sharing and Social Media
- XML and Website Sitemaps
- Submit your site to search engine
- Google Analytics
- Google Keyword Planner
Certificate of Completion
At the end of the course the student will receive our certificate of completion for this training.