The Adobe Photoshop is the most used software for editing images and professional photographs. The course covers all the tools and functionalities in a simple format.
At the end of this course the student will have acquired the skills to master the principal tools, 3 D graphics editing and various image outcomes.
The language and teaching techniques are geared to the course’s final use. It includes explanatory exercises and videos.
- Introduction to Photoshop
- Managing Workflow
- Color Configuration
- Image Menu Options
- Working with Layers
- Visualization Menu Options
- Options Bar
- Animated Simulation
- Discoloration and Working with Color Tones
- Drawing a photo in line drawings
- Working with Lighting Effects
- Working with Filters
- Using Water Effects
- Using Text Effects
- Magnifying Effects and Masking Effects
- Chrome Effects
- Working with Photos
- Creating image transparencies
- Interacting of Text x Image
Certificate of Completion
At the end of the course the student will receive our certificate of completion for this training.